Before your appointment
Please note that up to one week following your procedure, your brows/eyeliner/lips may appear significantly larger, sharper, brighter or darker than what is expected as a final result. Please take into consideration that some swelling and redness is a natural occurrence in all permanent makeup procedures, and typically resumes to normal in two or three days. Clients may wish to schedule their permanent makeup procedures a few days prior to events such as family photos, weddings, social gatherings, etc.
Before Having Your Procedure Done, Please:
- Discontinue use of blood thinning products for 1 week before treatment (aspirin, vitamins A,E), unless prescribed by a doctor
- Discontinue use of Latisse or other lash growing product for at least 2 weeks prior to permanent eyeliner appointments
- Have any lash extensions removed at least 24 hours prior to eyeliner applications.
- If you are considering Botox or lip fillers, please wait a minimum of two weeks after having them done before scheduling your permanent makeup procedure, or two weeks to have them done after your permanent makeup procedure.
- Do not tweeze or wax within 48 hours prior to eyebrow procedures; electrolysis no less than five days before
- Do not tan for at least one week prior to your procedure
- Discontinue Retinol products for at least one week * Do not consume alcohol within 24 hours of your procedure